September 7, 2016 News
If you’re between the ages of 18-23 years and have a genuine interest in the creative industries, TICE Bloggers may be the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for 3 bloggers only, so please do not hesitate to apply. (Deadline – 16th September).
You will be contributing to our TICE website by blogging, video documenting, photographing and blog writing. You must enjoy creative writing, happy to network and have great communication skills. Commitment to our planned workshops, organisation and excellent time management is required in this role. You must be able to travel to and from workshops by either car or public transport. Due to this requirement, we can only accept applicants from the North East only as most workshops take place in Newcastle City Centre and surrounding areas.
Hear from industry professionals
• You will be working alongside professional industry mentors.
• You will be visiting creative and digital companies throughout the region.
• You will have the chance to speak to a vast array of employers which is another opportunity to get your foot through the door.
• Be present at Guest Speaker Panels and Masterclasses.
• Picking up specialist skills and industry knowledge.
• You will have something completely different on your CV or UCAS form.
• Your work will be showcased on an international platform.
• An opportunity for you to present and discuss something completely different at interviews.
• Be a part of an innovative, award winning team.
At this moment in time we require bloggers for our brand new project in collaboration with Generator – Ladders. We are running the creative courses in this project which commence on the 26th September 2016. We will be covering the following subjects over an 8-week period:
You will be expected to choose one of the subjects above and follow what they do throughout the course. Full attendance is not necessary but we do expect to be informed on what days/hours you will be available. Sessions will be running throughout the week and occasionally on a Saturday as highlighted on the timetables above. There are approximately 16-24 hours available per person.
This role is voluntary and work is credited thoroughly.
Further details here