We work with ex-offenders to provide continued support to help them lead a life they really want to lead; one free from re-offending.
We use the strengths, attributes and lived experience of ex-offenders to support other exoffenders reintegrate into their communities.
Our objectives are:
- > To reduce the levels of re-offending by providing a range of opportunities to support the reintegration into communities.
- > Increase employment opportunities by engaging employers with the benefits available.
- > To deliver and provide quality training & education to enhance the skill sets and lifestyles for ex-offenders.
- > The advancement of current skills, attributes and lived experience to support and mentor those upon release from prison, to gain control of their lives.
- > To provide support and advocate for crime prevention in communities by delivering various messages.