Norfolk Family Carers has been supporting unpaid family carers in Norfolk since 1993; we know a lot about the rewards and challenges of caring and what can be done to make life easier. We can help you and your family:
- - Access services and organise practical
- - Manage finances and learn about grants
- - Make sense of options such as finding paid care
- - Better manage the stresses of looking after someone
- - Balance caring responsibilities with the rest of your life
- - Understand your rights, for example as a carer at work
We also support young people with:
- - Our transition programmes for young adult carers (15 -24) offering 1:1 support and activities and residential's.
- - Young carers groups for those aged (5 -15) – groups and fun activities – currently Norwich area only.
- - We are also able to help someone who may be caring at a distance.
For more information about our services you can contact us on 01603 219924. We are located at First Floor, 69-75 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1UA and are open Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.