If we are unable to help you directly we can usually put you in touch with someone who can
Why you can rely on us
- We give you information that is accurate and up to date.
- We take time to listen and understand.
- We explain the choices you have.
- We make sure that you can talk to us in private.
- We won’t tell anyone about your concerns without your permission.
- If we can’t help, we can put you in touch with people who can.
What can we advise about?
- Benefits and pensions
- Energy bills
- Managing money matters and debts
- Housing issues
- Local services
- Social activities
- Staying active and healthy
- Legal advice – see below:
Free legal advice
Age UK Norwich offers free legal advice sessions for older people and/or their carers. Sessions last 20 minutes and take place every Wednesday. Booking is essential – please ring for an appointment, on 01603 496333.
A helping hand too
If you need help with understanding or filling in forms, writing letters or making calls, contact us and we will make an appointment if necessary. We can also make home visits in some circumstances.
This service is only available to people over the age of 50 who live within Norwich City Council boundaries.