Budgeting and Money Advice Service – Norwich City Council

Here is a non-exhaustive list of things we can we help Norwich City Council tenants with:  

Benefit maximisation checks (Housing benefit/universal credit/health assessment; Council tax reduction; Discretionary housing payment; Personal independent payments; Child benefit, etc.)

Liaise with creditors and local resource (Write off requests to creditors inclusive of mental health evidence; Food vouchers/energy vouchers via food bank; Fuel poverty team assistance etc.)

Access charities/agencies for grants & support (Norfolk Assistance Scheme – rent arrears payments; Shelter – white goods; Norwich Consolidated Charities – flooring; Discretionary housing payment lump sum applications; Warm home discount)

And more.

  • 0344 980 3333
  • budgetingandmoneyadvice@norwich.gov.uk