We work with ex-offenders to provide continued support to help them lead a life they really want to lead; one free from re-offending.Currently we are not able to support individuals who have been convicted of a sexual offence.
We use the strengths, attributes and lived experience of ex-offenders to support other exoffenders reintegrate into their communities.
Our objectives are:
- To reduce the levels of re-offending by providing a range of opportunities to support the reintegration into communities.
- Increase employment opportunities by engaging employers with the benefits available.
- To deliver and provide quality training & education to enhance the skill sets and lifestyles for ex-offenders.
- The advancement of current skills, attributes and lived experience to support and mentor those upon release from prison, to gain control of their lives.
- To provide support and advocate for crime prevention in communities by delivering various messages.
We can help with anything from:
- Attending Court
- Liaising with Solicitors
- Attending Probation/Support Meetings
- Benefit Support
- Offending Behaviour Support
- Housing Advocacy
- Drug and Alcohol Advocacy
- Wellbeing Support
- Social Inclusion Activities