We are an independent local Charity offering free confidential information and advice to disabled and vulnerable people across the Borough.
We can offer support on:
- - Benefits & entitlement;
- - Money, Debt and finances;
- - Help to find employment;
- - Non-Medical Health support e.g registering at a GP, getting Covid vaccine;
- - Digital Inclusion;
- - Budgeting and Financial Awareness.
We offer services to:
- - Parents/carers;
- - Carers;
- - People with learning disabilities;
- - People with physical disabilities;
- - People in social isolation;
- - Other vulnerable people in Great Yarmouth Borough Council.