We are an independent local Charity offering free confidential information and advice to disabled and vulnerable people across the Borough. Anyone can access our service by making an appointment either by phone or by calling at the office or via email.
We can offer support on:
- - Benefits & entitlement;
- - Money, Debt and finances;
- - Help to find employment;
- - Non-Medical Health support e.g registering at a GP, getting Covid vaccine;
- - Digital Inclusion;
- - Budgeting and Financial Awareness.
We offer services to:
- - Parents/carers;
- - Carers;
- - People with learning disabilities;
- - People with physical disabilities;
- - People in social isolation;
- - Other vulnerable people in Great Yarmouth Borough Council.