OCD Action the National Charity for people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (and related disorders – BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder), Trichotillomania (Hair pulling) & Dermatillomania (Skin picking) and their families. The Charity has head office in London and an additional office in Cromer, North Norfolk.
Our key services are:
OCD Action, Always Better Together support group project:
Supporting Local Support Groups – We work in partnership with 64 local independent support groups across the UK, in particular, in Norfolk, we work with local support groups in Cromer, Norwich and Kings Lynn.
OCD Action Skype/Phone & Zoom support groups – Our Always Better Together Support Group Project delivers 52 support groups via Skype/Phone & Zoom. Most of our groups are audio only but we include some that use video for participants wanting to join in this way. The groups are an informal and supportive environment for people to share experiences of and to offer encouragement to other people.
Our range includes:
- OCD Evening Skype/Phone Support Groups
- OCD Daytime Skype/Phone Support Groups
- OCD Evening Zoom Support Groups
- OCD Daytime Zoom Support Groups
- OCD Parents Evening Skype/Phone Support Groups
- OCD Parents Daytime Skype/Phone Support Groups
- BDD Parents Evening Skype/Phone and Zoom Support Groups
- Parents of Adult Children with OCD Skype/Phone Support Group
- Parents of children (aged 17 and under) with OCD Zoom Support Group
- OCD & BDD Youth Skype/Phone Support Groups
- OCD & Autism Skype/Phone Support Groups
- Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania Skype/Phone Support Groups
- Pure O Skype/Phone Support Groups
- Perinatal OCD Skype/Phone Support Groups
- Partners (of people with OCD or BDD) Skype/Phone Support Groups
- OCD & Hoarding Skype/Phone and Zoom Support Groups
- BDD Evening Skype/Phone Support Groups
- BDD Evening Zoom Support Groups
- BDD Daytime Skype/Phone Support Groups
- OCD and Depression Skype/Phone Support Group
- Contamination OCD Skype/Phone Support Groups
- OCD & BDD and Eating Disorders Skype/Phone Support Group
- OCD & BDD and Relationships Skype/Phone Support Group
- LGBTQ+ OCD & BDD Skype/Phone Support Groups
OCD Action, National Helpline:
The OCD Action Helpline and Email Service is a confidential and unbiased service offering help, information and support for people with OCD, carers and anyone who is concerned that they, or their friends or relatives, may have OCD or a related disorder.