WNDIS (West Norfolk Disability Information Service) provides information, advice and an advocacy service for disabled people and carers. We also conduct Access Audits of buildings and give training in Disability Awareness and Equality.
- > The purpose of WNDiS is to provide impartial information, advice and support in order to enhance the quality of life of disabled people in West Norfolk.
- > Our service is open to all people regardless of their impairment.
- > We base our views on the Social Model of disability.
- > WNDiS’ services are also available to carers, public services and local businesses to ensure that the services they provide are accessible to all.
- > We provide a friendly and approachable service and people are welcome to drop in at any time.
- > The service is flexible, competent and confidential.
When sending referrals to WNDIS through the NCAN Referral System, please also call or email WINDIS regarding the referral.